- This event has passed.
Camp n’ Climb
March 18, 2022 @ 1:00 pmKSh5,200 – KSh6,500
A two-night camping and climbing experience featuring the tallest rock climbing wall in East & Central Africa.
This experience is a collaboration of Urbanite Camps and Lets Drift.
- Professional, knowledgeable, friendly guides.
- A commitment to make the tour as exciting, challenging, informative, and full as you’d like, and as is possible in a day.
- Camping equipment (except sleeping bag)
- Achievement badge
What’s Not Included
- Transport – Ksh 1,200 (Two way)
• 18th March
1:00pm- Meet at Bata Hilton, opposite Kencom
6:00pm- Arrrival and camp set up
8:00- Bonfire + night program
• 19th March
9:00am- Matatu to climbing venue
9:20am- Climbing and Bouldering
4:00pm- Back at camp
8:00pm- Evening program
• 20th March
8:00am- Breakfast and camp set down
9:00am- Duff mpararo (River swimming)
11:00am – Departure
What to Pack
- Sleeping bag/duvet
- Warm night clothes
- Sporty daywear
- Comfortable walking/hiking shoes
- Clothes and shoes to get wet (swimming gear)
- Hat, sunscreen
- Cutlery: Spoon, plate, cup
- Any personal medications
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel via psv, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
This trip is self-drive-friendly.
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Our experiences are led by professional hiking guides, and well-known local guides who are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please contact us for more information.
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- Kindly note that we do not do pickups along the way.
- The experience is suitable for kids.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket.
Hikers that wish to cancel more than 48 hours before the hike will be issued a 50% refund of the total hiking fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded either.
By confirming your RSVP(s), you consent to all terms stated in the Terms & conditions and Waiver & Indemnity Agreement.