- This event has passed.
City Art Tour
October 22, 2022 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pmFree – KSh500
The African Heritage House is perhaps “Africa’s most photographed house.” The gallery, which rises majestically atop Kenya’s Athi Plains and overlooks the Nairobi National Park and Ngong highlands, has been the subject of countless photographs. The house, whose design is greatly influenced by the Great Mosque of Djenne in Mali, the mud palaces of Morocco, the Swahili Architecture of the East African Coast, and the traditional houses of Ghana and Burkina Faso, contains thousands of objects, collections of artworks, artifacts, antique, ceremonial costumes, weapons, jewelry, textiles, brassware, and traditional pottery.
This experience is a co-creation of Lets Drift and Karibu Nairobi.
- Professional, knowledgeable, friendly guide.
- A commitment to make the tour as exciting, challenging, informative, and full as you’d like, and as is possible in a day.
What’s Not Included
- Transport (Ksh 500)
- Entry fee (Ksh 1000)
- Meals – Carry snacks and water
0930h: Meetup At the benches near Bata shop, Hilton (opposite Kencom)
1000h: Arrival at African Heritage House
1010h: Briefing and start the tour
1500h: Complete tour
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel via psv, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
This trip is self-drive friendly and has safe parking
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Our experiences are led by professional hiking guides, and well-known local guides who are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please contact us for more information.
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- Kindly note that we do not do pickups along the way.
- The experience is suitable for kids and adults.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket.
Hikers that wish to cancel more than 48 hours before the hike will be issued a 50% refund of the total hiking fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded either.
By confirming your RSVP(s), you consent to all terms stated in the Terms & conditions and Waiver & Indemnity Agreement.