- This event has passed.
July 30 @ 6:30 am - 3:30 pmFree – KSh1,000
Gathika is one of the newest discoveries in our latest exploration in Murang’a county. The sweet and scenic trails offer beautiful clean Ngare-ndare type of waterfall pools to chill and duff. The gorgeous view of the Ndakaini dam is something you can’t afford to miss.
- 2 Waterfalls
- Views of Ndakaini dam
- Duff mpararo (swimming)
- Professional, knowledgeable, friendly guide.
- A commitment to make the tour as exciting, challenging, informative, and full as you’d like, and as is possible in a day.
What’s Not Included
- Transport (Ksh 600)
0630h: Departure At the benches near Bata shop, Hilton (opposite Kencom)
Route: Nrbi – Ndakaini
0830h: Start the hike
1500h: Complete hike
About this activity
Duration: 5 hrs
Terrain: Relatively flat with few steep areas
Trailhead: Wanyaga Town
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel via psv, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
This trip is NOT self-drive-friendly.
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- Kindly note that we do not do pickups along the way.
- The trail is suitable for kids and beginner hikers.
- This experience is NOT self-drive-friendly.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket.
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Our experiences are led by professional hiking guides, and well-known local guides who are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please contact us for more information.
Hikers that wish to cancel more than 48 hours before the hike will be issued a 50% refund of the total hiking fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded either.
What Drifters say about this trail