- This event has passed.
July 17 @ 5:30 am - 6:00 pmFree
Karuru Falls is located in Aberdare National Park, Nyandarua County, which will blow your mind. Photos don’t get close to capturing the awry beauty of this place. The tallest waterfall in Kenya plunges 273 meters below. It falls into three tiers, with only the top tier visible from the viewing point. The green mountain vegetation around the waterfall makes it a lovely spot. The experience includes a visit to Chania and Queen’s cave, all accessible with little hiking.
Hey Drifters! We are introducing Lets Drift Express – a brand-new for you to enjoy hustle-free drifting. For the first time, a Premium drift experience is combined with the flexibility of a Freemium drift. With an express ticket, you may reserve your transportation seat and drift without thinking about how to return home at the extraordinary Drifters’ budget
- Karuru waterfalls
- Chania waterfalls
- Aberdare ranges
Express Ticket Includes
- Transport on private van/bus
- Professional, knowledgeable, friendly guide.
- A commitment to make the tour as exciting, challenging, informative, and full as you’d like, and as is possible in a day.
What’s Not Included
- Entry (Ksh 300)
0530 hrs: Departure At the benches near Bata shop, Hilton (opposite Kencom)
Route: Nairobi ~ Mutubio Gate, Aberdares.
0845 hrs: Hike briefing & stretches
0900 hrs: Start the tour
1400 hrs: Complete tour
About this activity
Distance: Less than 5kms
Duration: 5 hrs
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel via psv, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
Self-drive Friendly – Pin Location
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Our experiences are led by professional hiking guides, and well-known local guides who are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please contact us for more information.
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- Kindly note that we do not do pickups along the way.
- The trail is suitable for kids and beginner hikers.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket.
Hikers that wish to cancel more than 48 hours before the hike will be issued a 50% refund of the total hiking fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded either.