Marvelous Malale is a 12km beginner ride that starts at Mama Mike’s and goes around Rumwe to the understated Malale estate. Ride through open fields and thick forest trails. Mingle with drifters and get to learn something new about mountain biking skills from our guest guides Ian and Mike.
What to carry (optional)
- Small backpack (double strapped bag)
- Extra water bottle (300ml – 500ml)
- Jacket (can get cold in the afternoon)
What you get for your ride
- Water bottle with water
- Energy snack
- Pre-ride routine
- Intros and Stretches
- Bike & Safety Briefing
- Bike & Helmet fitting
- Snacks and water distribution
- Rides will have various photo stops
- Ride pace will be set by the guide. No one will be left behind.
Important things to know:
- Please arrange your own transport to & from the venue. Once you buy your ticket, the exact meeting location will be sent directly to you soon after.
- Make sure to arrive on time to avoid being left or inconveniencing other riders.
- You are allowed to come with your own bike at a KES1800 fee.