- This event has passed.
September 4, 2022 @ 6:30 am - 3:30 pmFree – KSh1,000
0630h: Departure At the benches near Bata shop, Hilton (opposite Kencom)
Route: Nrbi – Magina
0800h: Start the hike
1530h: Complete hike
About this activity
Duration: 6 hrs
Terrain: Terrain: Includes some steep & slippery sections
- Friendly, professional guide.
- Making the tour fun, interesting, and engaging.
- Transport Fees (Ksh 400)
- KFS entry (Ksh 232)
- Snacks & Meals
- Kereita forest
- MauMau caves
Where Do We Meet?
Outside Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
Self-drive-friendly – Pin Location
Know before you go
- The trail is kid-friendly
- Please follow COVID-19 safety rules.
- After buying a ticket, you’ll receive an email confirmation. Message us if you don’t get one.
- The guide’s contact info is at the bottom of this page. Contact them about the hike.
Our Safety Pledge
We prioritize your safety. Professional, well-known local guides conduct our hikes. Our guides carry First-Aid Kits and emergency contacts. For more safety information, contact us.
Express tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Tickets however are redeemable for a one-month subscription the following month.
By confirming your RSVP(s), you consent to all terms stated in the Terms & conditions and Waiver & Indemnity Agreement.