August 27 @ 6:30 am - 3:00 pmFree – KSh1,000
Gentle and scenic! Njabini is a hiker’s paradise. The Aberdare ranges on the horizon, from natural forests to Sasumua dam; no words can describe this dreamy trail. If you are lucky to go on a warm day, you will definitely want to go back.
Kindle note, due to its fragility as a hiking destination and the delicate ecosystem, we can only allow 30 attendees at max
- Sasumwa Dam
- Njabini Forest
- Professional, knowledgeable, friendly guide.
- A commitment to make the tour as exciting, challenging, informative, and full as you’d like, and as is possible in a day.
What’s Not Included
- Transport (Ksh 600)
0630h: Departure Time At the benches near Bata shop, Hilton (opposite Kencom)
Route: Nrbi – Njabini
0830h: Hike Briefing & Stretches
0845h: Start the hike
1500h: Complete hike
About this activity
Duration: 5 hrs
Elevation: Relatively flat
Trailhead: Njabini town
Trail Type: Out and back
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel via psv, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
This trip is self-drive friendly and has safe parking: National Oil – Pin Location
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Our experiences are led by professional hiking guides, and well-known local guides who are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please contact us for more information.
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- Kindly note that we do not do pickups along the way.
- The trail is suitable for kids and beginner hikers.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket.
Hikers that wish to cancel more than 48 hours before the hike will be issued a 50% refund of the total hiking fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded either.
- Hiking Gear Guide
- Hiking Gear Vendors
- Trail Difficulty Guide
- Trail Gallery
- Strava Routes
- Guide Bios
- Participation Badges
- Whatsapp Text Helpline
- Drift Shop
- Book a Private Drift
- Rate Lets Drift on Google
What drifters say about this trail