Ever wondered how we discover the signature Lets Drift trails? Now you can join our guide Resilient Rachel to have a first-hand experience on what it takes to create hiking trails.
0630h: Departure At the benches near Bata shop, Hilton (opposite Kencom)
0800h: Start the hike
1530h: Complete hike
About this activity
Duration: 8 hrs
Distance: Appx 20km
Not Self drive friendly
- Instructor/guide fee
- Transport Fees (Ksh 500)
- Snacks & Meals
What to bring
- A jacket or something warm for the cold morning and evening
- Rain gear or waterproof gear
- Hat/cap for sun protection
- Snacks, energy bars
- Water 3 liters
- Swimming gear
- Identification documents (ID, Passport)
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with them with any queries regarding this hike.
- This trail is NOT self-drive-friendly.
- For group travel via public transport, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point. Kindly keep time.
- Late cancellations will not be refunded.
- This is a scouting drift, expect the unexpected.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- By getting a ticket, you agree to the T&C’s of Lets Drift.
- Please note that this hike is on unless communicated otherwise. You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket. See you on the trails!