- This event has passed.
The Apostles Creed
July 15, 2022 @ 4:30 pm - July 16, 2022 @ 9:30 pmKSh3,250 – KSh3,700
- Views of Aberdares Ranges
- Upclose views of Mt Kinangop
- The Twelve Apostles
- Professional, knowledgeable, friendly guide.
- A commitment to make the tour as exciting, challenging, informative, and full as you’d like.
- Achievement badge
- Park Fees
What’s Not Included
- Accommodation at Njabini – B&B (Ksh 1000)
Location: At the benches near Bata shop, Hilton (opposite Kencom)
Route: Nrbi – Njabini
1800hrs – Arrive in Njabini
1900hrs – Supper
2000hrs – Expedition Briefing by Guide
2100hrs – Retire to bed
0400h: Departure from Njabini
Route: Njabini town – KWS Gate
0500hrs – Start expedition
0900hrs – Elephant Hill Peak
1030hrs – Kinangop Side
1100hrs – Twelve Apostles
1400hrs – Turnaround time
1800hrs – Njabini Gate
2100hrs – Return to Nairobi
About this activity
Difficulty level: Challenge
Distance: Appx 30km
Duration: 12 hours
Elevation gain: Apx 1200m
Maximum altitude: 3950m
What to Wear/Bring
• Head: Fleece Marvin/ hat
• Hiking buff/ scarf
• Sports bra
• Thermal T-shirt (polyester)
• Fleece jacket
• Down jacket
• Shell jacket
• Water-resistant Gloves
•Hiking pants/Summit pants with fleece/Waterproof pants.
•Cotton socks (+ an extra pair or two in your backpack)
•Waterproof hiking boots
• 3Ltrs water (bring a reusable bottle or a hydration pack)
• Snacks: fruit salad, energy drink, warm beverage, biscuits, sandwich, trail mix (nuts), etc.
• Personal items (ID, pocket money, hand sanitizer, facemask, phone, camera, Lighter, Pocket Knife, and First-aid Kit)
• Trekking pole
•A change of clothes and shoes in case you get wet or muddy.
•Sunglasses, sunscreen, sun protection
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel, we will meet up at Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
This trip is self-drive-friendly and has safe parking. KWS Njabini Gate – Aberdares National Park – Pin Location
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Professional hiking guides lead our experiences, and local guides are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please get in touch with us for more information.
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- Kindly note that we do not do pickups along the way.
- The trail is NOT suitable for kids and beginner hikers.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket.
Hikers that wish to cancel more than 48 hours before the hike will be issued a 50% refund of the total hiking fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded either.
What Drifters say about this trail
- Nobody has done this before
By confirming your RSVP(s), you consent to all terms stated in the Terms & conditions and Waiver & Indemnity Agreement.