- This event has passed.
February 18, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - February 20, 2022 @ 11:00 amKSh5,000 – KSh11,000
Enjoy a weekend away camping on this little-known organic farm tucked in Ndaragwa with amazing views of the Aberdares. Experience includes hiking through Ndaragwa Forest including a visit to Twin Falls, Food from the organic Farm, camping experience, and archery. For non-campers, we have an option for accommodation at the gorgeous Little Eden cottage. See tickets for rates.
- Professional, knowledgeable, friendly guides.
- A commitment to make the tour as exciting, challenging, informative, and full as you’d like, and as is possible in a day.
What’s Not Included
- Transport – Ksh 650 (One way)
• 18th Feb
1:00 pm- Meet at the benches near Bata Shop Hilton
6:00 pm- Arrival and camp set up
8:00- Bonfire + night program
• 19th Feb
9:00am- Forest hike including river gorge exploration, picnic lunch, and waterfall visit.
4:00pm- Back at camp
8:00pm- Evening program
• 20th Feb
8:00am- Breakfast and camp set down
9:00 am- Archery
11:00am – Departure
What to Pack
- Sleeping bag/duvet
- Warm night clothes and sporty daywear
- Comfortable walking/hiking shoes
- Clothes and shoes to get wet (swimming wear)
- Hat, sunscreen
- Cutlery: Spoon, plate, cup
- Any personal medications
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel via psv, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
This trip is self-drive-friendly.
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Our experiences are led by professional hiking guides, and well-known local guides who are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please contact us for more information.
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- Kindly note that we do not do pickups along the way.
- The experience is suitable for kids and beginner hikers.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket.
Hikers that wish to cancel more than 48 hours before the hike will be issued a 50% refund of the total hiking fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded either.
By confirming your RSVP(s), you consent to all terms stated in the Terms & conditions and Waiver & Indemnity Agreement.