- This event has passed.
July 9 @ 7:30 am - 3:00 pmFree – KSh1,000
With crisp and clean water flowing from Aberdare ranges you experience an out-of-civilization vibe that leaves you refreshed and energized. The trail offers a haven for someone looking for a chilled walk to unwind.
- Forest walk
- Duff mpararo (swimming)
- Professional, knowledgeable, friendly guide.
- A commitment to make the tour as exciting, challenging, informative, and full as you’d like, and as is possible in a day
What’s Not Included
- Transport (Ksh 400)
- Community fee (Ksh200)
0730h: Departure At the benches near Bata shop, Hilton (Opposite Kencom)
Route: Nrbi – Gichiengo
0900h: Hike Briefing & Stretches
0915h: Start the hike
1530h: Complete hike
About this activity
Duration: 5 hours
Distance: Less than 10 km
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
This trip is self-drive friendly and has safe parking: Gichiengo Shops – Pin Location
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- The trail is suitable for beginner hikers.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket. See you on the trails!
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Our experiences are led by professional hiking guides, and well knowledgeable local guides who are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please contact us for more information.
Hikers that wish to cancel more than 48 hours before the hike will be issued a 50% refund of the total hiking fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded either.