Skip to main content
Discover new heights →
- Typically between 22 and 40 kilometers
- For seasoned hikers in a healthy state of fitness.
- Attendees must be able to keep up with the group’s pace
- Longer and tougher but worthwhile.
- Subscription (Ksh 1000) includes Experience and Guide fee and does not include the fare, food, or park fees(if applies)
- Subscribed members have the freedom to attend as many Freemium Drifts as they want to and get a discount on Premium Drifts
- The charge per drift for Non-subscribers is Ksh 1,000. Charges don’t include the fare, food, or park fees(if applies)
- We usually meet up at a central location(Outside Bata shop, Hilton) and travel together on PSV unless one is driving.
- All Freemium trails are close to Nairobi, easy to access with private and public transport, and safe parking is organized.
- The Subscription fee is valid only if paid by the 5th day of the month. After that, it’s non-refundable and expires after 2 months if not redeemed.