July 3 @ 8:00 am - 2:30 pmKSh500 – KSh1,000
Located in Kiambu county, near Banana, this is an easy and quick hike that starts at Raini along Limuru road and ends at the same point. The hike (more like a walk) is along tarmacked roads followed by dirt roads and tea farms, and finally a quick 1-minute descent to a large waterfall with caves. The hike is easy and is an excellent starting hike for anyone who has never hiked or walked long distances before.
- Tea & Coffee Farms
- Professional, knowledgeable, friendly guide.
- A commitment to make the tour as exciting, challenging, informative, and full as you’d like, and as is possible in a day.
What’s Not Included
- Transport (Ksh 200)
0800h: Departure At the benches near Bata shop, Hilton (opposite Kencom)
Route: Nrbi – Raini
0845h: Hike Briefing & Stretches
0855h: Start the hike
1430h: Complete hike
About this activity
Duration: 4 hrs
Elevation: Relatively flat
Trailhead: Raini Shopping center
Trail Type: Out and back
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel via psv, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
This trip is Self-drive friendly and has safe parking: – Lake Oil Raini – Pin Location
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Our experiences are led by professional hiking guides, and well-known local guides who are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please contact us for more information.
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- Kindly note that we do not do pickups along the way.
- The trail is suitable for kids and beginner hikers.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket.
Hikers that wish to cancel more than 48 hours before the hike will be issued a 50% refund of the total hiking fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded either.