- This event has passed.
June 18, 2022 @ 6:00 am - 4:30 pmFree – KSh1,000
Eburu Forest is a prime indigenous forest that overlooks Lake Naivasha to the south, Lake Elementaita to the North, and Lake Nakuru to the North West. The forest is nestled within the folds of a geologically active volcanic mountain, whose highest peak, Ol Doinyo Eburu, stands 2,820 meters above sea level.
PS: This is an introductory trail, logistical challenges maybe experienced in the organization of the experience
Feature Image Courtesy of A Kenyan Nomad
- Eburu forest
- Natural Sauna
- Bird watching
- Views of L. Naivasha
- Professional, knowledgeable, friendly guide.
- A commitment to make the tour as exciting, challenging, informative, and full as you’d like, and as is possible in a day.
What’s Not Included
- Transport (Ksh 950)
- KFS fees (Ksh 250)
0600h: Departure At the benches near Bata shop, Hilton (opposite Kencom)
Route: Nrbi – Naivasha
0800h: Start the hike
1600h: Complete hike
About this activity
Duration: 7 hrs
Terrain: Very Steep
Trail Type: Out and Back
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel via psv, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
This trip is not self-drive friendly
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- Kindly note that we do not do pickups along the way.
- The trail is NOT suitable for kids and beginner hikers.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket.
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Our experiences are led by professional hiking guides, and well-known local guides who are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please contact us for more information.
Hikers that wish to cancel more than 48 hours before the hike will be issued a 50% refund of the total hiking fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded either.