- This event has passed.
June 4 @ 7:00 am - 2:30 pmFree – KSh1,000
The Gatamaiyu trails are waterfall heavens and this specific trail boasts of two magnificent waterfalls, perfect for duff mpararo aka river swimming.
- 2 Waterfalls
- Duff mpararo (Swimming)
0700h: Departure Time
Location: At the benches near Bata shop, Hilton (opposite Kencom)
0900h: Hike Briefing & Stretches
0915h: Start the hike
1400h: Complete hike
Meet-up Location: Outside Bata Shop, Hilton(opposite Kencom)
Route: Nrbi – Ruiru – Gathiruini
About this activity
Duration: 5 hrs
Distance: Appx 5km
Terrain: Select steep sections
Trailhead: Gathiruini town
Trail Type: Out and back
Self Drive friendly: Pin Location
- Professional, knowledgeable, friendly guide.
- A commitment to make the tour as exciting, challenging, informative, and full as you’d like, and as is possible in a day.
What’s Not Included
- Transport Fees(Ksh 550)
- Parking fee(100-150kes)
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel via psv, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
This trip is Self-drive friendly and has safe parking Pin Location
Know before you go
- The trail is not kids under 10years
- Please follow COVID-19 safety rules.
- After buying a ticket, you’ll receive an email confirmation. Message us if you don’t get one.
- The guide’s contact info is at the bottom of this page. Contact them about the hike.
Our Safety Pledge
We prioritize your safety. Professional, well-known local guides conduct our hikes. Our guides carry First-Aid Kits and emergency contacts. For more safety information, contact us.
By confirming your RSVP(s), you consent to all terms stated in the Terms & conditions and Waiver & Indemnity Agreement.