April 9 @ 7:00 am - 5:00 pmKSh1,000
Unarguably Drifter’s favorite trail, tucked in Githunguri, Kahunira is everything beautiful. From the scenery, jumping into pools, and the relaxing sensation of just sitting and letting the water massage you. This trail ends with a height fear test of walking on pipes 100m above the ground.
- 4 Waterfalls
- Forest trails
- High pipes crossing
- Duff mpararo (swimming)
- Professional, knowledgeable, friendly guide.
- A commitment to make the tour as exciting, challenging, informative, and full as you’d like, and as is possible in a day.
What’s Not Included
- Transport (Ksh 400)
0700h: Departure Time
0830h: Start the hike
1500h: Complete hike
Meet-up Location: Outside Bata Shop, Hilton
About this activity
Duration: 5 hrs
Terrain: Steep descents to the waterfall areas
Trailhead: Githunguri town
Trail Type: Out and back
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel via psv, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
This trip is Self-drive friendly and has safe parking: – Total Energies Githunguri Service Station – Pin location
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- Kindly note that we do not do pickups along the way.
- The trail is suitable for kids and beginner hikers.
- This trail is NOT recommended for those with an extreme fear of heights.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket.
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Our experiences are led by professional hiking guides, and well-known local guides who are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please contact us for more information.
Hikers that wish to cancel more than 48 hours before the hike will be issued a 50% refund of the total hiking fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded either.
What Drifters say about this trail
By confirming your RSVP(s), you consent to all terms stated in the Terms & conditions and Waiver & Indemnity Agreement.