July 3 @ 6:00 am - 3:30 pmKSh1,000
Experience the soothing appeal of nature through scenic walks and a dive in the river.
✌️PS: This is trail includes a section of walking on tarmac
- 2 Waterfalls
- Duff mpararo (swimming)
- Professional, knowledgeable, friendly guide.
- A commitment to make the tour as exciting, challenging, informative, and full as you’d like, and as is possible in a day.
What’s Not Included
- Transport (Ksh 600)
0600h: Departure At the benches near Bata shop, Hilton (Opposite Kencom)
Route: Nrbi – Ndakaini
0800h: Hike Briefing & Stretches
0815h: Start the hike
1530h: Complete hike
About this activity
Duration: 5 hours
Distance: 10 km
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel via psv, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
This trip is NOT Self-drive friendly.
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- Kindly note that we do not do pickups along the way.
- The trail is suitable for kids and beginner hikers.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket.
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Our experiences are led by professional hiking guides, and well-known local guides who are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please contact us for more information.
Hikers that wish to cancel more than 48 hours before the hike will be issued a 50% refund of the total hiking fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded either.
What Drifters Say About This Trail