- This event has passed.
September 24, 2022 @ 6:00 am - 5:00 pmFree – KSh1,000
Ndiuni Hill is a treat for anyone with a penchant for hills. Caused by the Rift Valley’s formation, this hill can be found on the escarpment close to Mai Maahiu. Along this stretch, you can take in some stunning scenery and natural formations. This area of the precipice is one of the least explored ones.
0600h: Departure At the benches near Bata shop, Hilton (opposite Kencom)
Route: Nrbi – MaiMahiu
0800h: Hike Briefing & Stretches
0810h: Start the hike
1700h: Complete hike
About this activity
Duration: 7 hours
Distance: 28 km
- Hill climbing
- Panoramic views of landscapes
- Instructor/guide fee
- Transport Fees
What to bring
- Comfortable hiking shoes
- Water 3litres
- Food & Snacks
- Sunscreen, Hat
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- The trail is NOT suitable for a beginner hiker.
- This trail is NOT self-drive-friendly.
- For group travel via public transport, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point. Kindly keep time.
- Late cancellations will not be refunded.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- By getting a ticket, you agree to the T&C’s of Lets Drift.
- Please note that this hike is on unless communicated otherwise. You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket. See you on the trails!