January 22 @ 6:00 am - 5:00 pmFree – KSh1,000
Hike and glance at the far-reaching views over the Rift Valley, Nairobi National Park, Mount Suswa volcano, the Nairobi skyline, and the Maasai land that reaches down to Lake Magadi. On a clear day, you can see both Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya from the hills.
This experience will also dub as an induction ceremony for anyone looking to begin mountaineering and joining the Lets Drift ATC club. Special appearance by pro mountaineers and hikers. You don’t want to miss this!
All participants will get a free badge.
0600h: Departure At the Benches near Bata Shop Hilton(Opposite Kencom)
Route: Nrbi – Ngong
0730h: Hike Briefing & Stretches
0800h: Start the hike
1600h: Complete hike
Not Self-drive friendly
About this Activity
Duration: 8 hours
Terrain: Steep in select areas
Trail Type: Point to point
- Ngong hills
- Wind turbines
- Panoramic views
- Instructor/guide fee
- Transport Fees(Ksh 200)
- Park fees (Ksh 232)
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable hiking shoes
- Rain gear
- Water 3litres
- Hat, sunscreen
- Hiking pole
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- The trail is NOT suitable for kids.
- The trail is suitable for hikers getting into mountaineering and high-altitude trails.
- This trail is NOT self-drive-friendly.
- For group travel via public transport, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point. Kindly keep time.
- Late cancellations will not be refunded.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.