- This event has passed.
August 14 @ 7:30 am - 2:00 pmFree
If you love rock climbing this is definitely one to do. Ololosokwan gorge in Ngong is where you walk through dry river beds, missing waterfalls, heart-stopping sheer cliff drops, and friendly baboons.
- River gorge
- Panoramic views of Ngong hills
- Professional, knowledgeable, friendly guide.
- A commitment to make the tour as exciting, challenging, informative, and full as you’d like, and as is possible in a day.
What’s Not Included
- Transport (Ksh 250)
- Entry fee (Ksh 250)
Route: Nrbi – Ngong
0900h: Hike Briefing & Stretches
0920h: Start the hike
1330h: Complete hike
About this activity
Duration: 4 hours
Distance: Less than 10kms
Terrain: Mostly rocky
Trailhead: Savannah sunset Ololosokwan
Trail Type: Out and Back
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel via psv, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
This trip is self-drive friendly and has safe parking: Savannah Sunset Resort – Pin Location
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Our experiences are led by professional hiking guides, and well-known local guides who are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please contact us for more information.
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- Kindly note that we do not do pickups along the way.
- The trail is NOT suitable for kids and those with a fear of heights.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket.
Hikers that wish to cancel more than 48 hours before the hike will be issued a 50% refund of the total hiking fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded either.
Trail with Similar Attractions
What Drifters say about this trail