- This event has passed.
July 16 @ 9:30 am - 2:30 pmKSh2,500
Something Soweto is a 12km beginner ride that will take you through Gacuthi and Bama forest, passing through Soweto shopping center in KEFRI. Ride flowy & thrilling trails through the forest. Mingle with drifters and get to learn something new about mountain biking skills from our guest guide Brian
- New Giant Mountain Bikes
- Professional Mountain Bike Guides
- Amazing sceneries of KEFRI Forest
0830h: Departure At the benches near Bata shop, Hilton (Opposite Kencom)
Route: Nrbi – KeFRI
1000h: Start cycling
1530h: Complete experience
- Professional, knowledgeable, friendly guide.
- A commitment to make the tour as exciting, challenging, informative, and full as you’d like, and as is possible in a day.
- Quality bikes
- Water bottle with water
What’s Not Included
- Transport (Ksh 400)
About this activity
Duration: 5 hours
- Bike & Safety Briefing
- Bike & Helmet fitting
- Snacks and water distribution
- Rider introductions
- Rides will have various photo stops
- Ride pace will be set by the guide
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel via psv, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
This trip is Self-drive friendly and has safe parking: Muguga Retreat Centre – Pin Location
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Our experiences are led by professional guides, and well-known local guides who are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please contact us for more information.
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- Kindly note that we do not do pickups along the way.
- The trail is suitable for beginner cyclists.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket.
Hikers that wish to cancel more than 48 hours before the hike will be issued a 50% refund of the total hiking fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded either.