- This event has passed.
June 4 @ 7:30 am - 3:30 pmFree
To all who savor tea and enjoy the pleasant aroma, this trail will offer you spectacular views of tea plantations including the Kiambethu Tea Farm which is among the country’s oldest, dating back to 1910. The beginning of the trail is a bit steep and slippery, especially during the rainy season but once that hurdle is passed, the rest of the hike is fairly flat.
- Tea farms
- Small waterfalls
- Forest trails
0830h: Start the hike
1400h: Complete hike
Meet-up Location: Outside Bata Shop, Hilton(opposite Kencom)
Route: Nrbi – Tigoni
About this activity
Duration: 5 hrs
Terrain: Relatively flat
Trailhead: Tigoni Shopping center
Trail Type: Out and Back
Trail end: Tigoni Shopping center
Self Drive friendly
- Professional, knowledgeable, friendly guide.
- A commitment to make the tour as exciting, challenging, informative, and full as you’d like, and as is possible in a day.
What’s Not Included
- Transport Ksh 300
- Parking fee(100-150kes)
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel via psv, we will meet up Outside Bata Shop, Hilton(opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
This trail is self-drive-friendly and has safe parking. Rubis Tigoni Service Station – Pin location
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- Kindly note that we do not do pickups along the way.
- The trail is suitable for kids and beginner hikers.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket.
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Our experiences are led by professional hiking guides, and well-known local guides who are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please contact us for more information.
Hikers that wish to cancel more than 48 hours before the hike will be issued a 50% refund of the total hiking fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded either.
What Drifters say about this trail
- Instagram – Rheen Ruby
By confirming your RSVP(s), you consent to all terms stated in the Terms & conditions and Waiver & Indemnity Agreement.