- This event has passed.
Trampoline Fun Park
July 21 @ 12:30 pm - 6:00 pmFree – KSh500
A midweek fun escape just 30mins out of the CBD. Ozone is Village Market’s 15,000 sq. ft trampoline park that is great for kids, teens, and adults alike. The decor is urban graffiti with a special matatu lounge is reflective of Nairobi’s fast-paced lifestyle.
- Olympic Trampoline
- Professional Climbing Wall
- Dodgeball Court
- The Ninja Course
- Slam Dunk
- Parkour Wall
- Climbing Wall
- Foam Pit
- Professional, knowledgeable, friendly guide.
- A commitment to make the tour as exciting, challenging, informative, and full as you’d like, and as is possible in a day.
- Pizza Hangout after trampoline activities
What’s Not Included
- Transport (Ksh 150)
- Trampoline charges (Ksh 550 per person)
What to bring
- Grip socks – *must have ( They are available for purchase at the Ozone park for Ksh 250)
1200hrs: Departure, At the benches near Bata shop, Hilton (opposite Kencom)
1315 – 1600hrs: Trampoline activities
1600hrs – Pizza hangout at Pizza hut restaurant
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel via psv, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
This trail is self-drive-friendly and has safe parking. Ozone trampoline park, Village Market – Pin location
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- Kindly note that we do not do pick-ups along the way.
- This experience is suitable for kids and adults.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket.
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Our experiences are led by professional hiking guides, and well-known local guides who are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please contact us for more information.
Hikers that wish to cancel more than 48 hours before the hike will be issued a 50% refund of the total hiking fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded either.
What Drifters say about this Experience