- This event has passed.
November 26 @ 7:00 am - 4:30 pmFree – KSh1,500
Kijabe attracts daring hikers in search of beautiful scenery and a tranquil ambiance. But we found a hack for those who want to experience kijabe without the “hard” part: a curated trail starting in the Kinale forest off the Nairobi – Nakuru highway, winding down the valley, and culminating in some coffee at the gorgeous Kijabe Kahawa Coffee shop.
- Forest trail
- Coffee shop tour
- Option for Biking – Check Hit the Lights
About this activity
Meeting Point: Outside Bata shop, Hilton
Meeting time: 0700h
Distance: 11 Kms
Duration: 6 hours
Endpoint: Kijabe Kahawa
- Guide fees
- Transport Fees (Ksh 450)
- Ksh 232 KFS entrance
- Lunch & Snacks
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel via psv, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
This trail is self-drive-friendly. Pin Location
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Professional hiking guides lead our experiences, and well-known local guides who are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please contact us for more information.
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- Kindly note that we do not do pickups along the way.
- The trail is suitable for kids and beginner hikers.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket.
Hikers that wish to cancel more than 48 hours before the hike will be issued a 50% refund of the total hiking fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No-shows will not be refunded either.