- This event has passed.
June 26 @ 7:00 am - 4:30 pmFree – KSh1,000
Join our Head of Community/guide Adventurous Alex on this specially curated trail experience as we explore a gorgeous trail in Kijabe. The trail ends with an experience at the artistic Kijabe Kahawa Coffee shop.
- Forest trail
- Coffee shop tour
About this activity
Distance: 16 Kms
Duration: 7 hours
Meeting Point: Outside Bata shop, Hilton
Meeting time: 0700h
Trailhead: Soko Mjinga
Endpoint: Shanti Old town
- Guide fees
- Transport Fees (Ksh 450)
- Ksh 232 KFS entrance
- Lunch & Snacks
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel via psv, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
For those on self-drive kindly contact guide for support
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Our experiences are led by professional hiking guides, and well-known local guides who are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please contact us for more information.
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- Kindly note that we do not do pickups along the way.
- The trail is suitable for kids and beginner hikers.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket.
Hikers that wish to cancel more than 48 hours before the hike will be issued a 50% refund of the total hiking fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded either.