- This event has passed.
City Art Tour-United Nations HQ
December 16, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pmKSh400 – KSh500
The United Nations office in Nairobi is the African Headquarters of the UN. The office was established in 1996, becoming one of the four major global UN office sites. It now hosts 23 UN agencies. Walking through the beautifully landscaped compound immerses you into a space that creates a longing to be the change and make the world a better place for humanity.
Karibu Nairobi is excited to close the year with a city art tour edition at the infamous United Nations HQ in Gigiri. This experience is a co-creation of Lets Drift and Karibu Nairobi.
**TICKETS CLOSE ON TUESDAY 13TH DECEMBER AT 9 AM**
Important things to note:
● Your full name, ID/Passport number, and citizenship status will be required
prior to the tour.
● Tickets are pre-booked and paid in full in advance.
● All visitors are required to wear a mask during the guided Tour.
● Resident rates apply to residents of Kenya. Visitors must present their
Passports displaying Work permits or appropriate Visas to prove resident
status upon entry.
● Student rates are only applicable to persons possessing a valid student ID.
● Due to the high number of visitors at the UN, we must arrive at least 45
minutes before the tour for security clearance and registration.
Avoid carrying luggage or heavy bags.
● The United Nations HQ
0930h: Meetup Time .At the benches near Bata shop, Hilton (opposite Kencom)
10:00 AM: Arrival at The United Nations HQ
10:05 AM: Security screening and Registration
11:00 AM: Start the tour
12:30 PM: Complete tour
Citizens (adults) – Ksh 500
Citizens (students) – Ksh 400
Citizens (kids) – Ksh 300
Residents (adults) – Ksh 1,200
Residents (students) – Ksh 1,000
Residents (kids) – 600
- Transport Fees (Ksh 400)
What to bring
- An identification card or Students ID
- A notebook & pen
- Drawing book/paper
- Drinking water to hydrate
- Comfortable shoes
- Good vibes
This is for you
- If you are an Art, Culture, and History lover.
This experience is a co-creation of Lets Drift and Karibu Nairobi.
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel via psv, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
This trip is not self-drive friendly.
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Our experiences are led by professional hiking guides, and well-known local guides who are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please contact us for more information.
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- Kindly note that we do not do pickups along the way.
- The experience is suitable for kids and adults.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket.
Anyone who wishes to cancel before the 13th will be issued a 50% refund of the total fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded either.
By confirming your RSVP(s), you consent to all terms stated in the Terms & conditions and Waiver & Indemnity Agreement.