- This event has passed.
June 3 @ 6:00 am - 5:00 pmFree – KSh1,000
Ready to push yourself to the limits and test your physical and mental endurance? Join us on a long trek through some of the most beautiful and challenging landscapes around. Whether you’re an experienced hiker looking to train for your next big adventure or a beginner looking to test your limits, this hike is for you. When you reach the finish line, you’ll be rewarded with a free badge to show off your achievement to the world.
Route: Ngong- Kikuyu
- Physical endurance
- Long-distance hiking
- Mental endurance
- Panoramic views of the GRV
0600h: Departure At the benches near Bata shop, Hilton (opposite Kencom)
0720h: Hike Briefing & Stretches
0830h: Start the hike
1700h: Complete hike
Meet-up Location: Outside Bata Shop, Hilton(opposite Kencom)
About this activity
Duration: 8 hrs
Distance: Appx 45km
Terrain: Relatively flat
Trail Type: Point to Point
- Professional, knowledgeable, friendly guide.
- A commitment to make the tour as exciting, challenging, informative, and full as you’d like, and as is possible in a day
- Achievement badge
- Lets Drift power bar
What’s Not Included
- Transport (Ksh 400)
- Community fee ksh150
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel via psv, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
This drift is NOT Self-drive friendly.
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Our experiences are led by professional hiking guides, and well-known local guides who are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please contact us for more information.
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- Kindly note that we do not do pickups along the way.
- The trail is NOT suitable for kids and beginner hikers.
- Hydrate constantly to avoid extreme exhaustion and heatstroke. Carry 3-4 litres of water and a hat to protect yourself from the heat.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- Carry your physical ID for train logistics.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket.
Hikers that wish to cancel more than 48 hours before the hike will be issued a 50% refund of the total hiking fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded either.
By confirming your RSVP(s), you consent to all terms stated in the Terms & conditions and Waiver & Indemnity Agreement.