Sagana Canyons x Kiambicho Hill
May 21 @ 6:00 am - 5:00 pmFree – KSh1,000
Sagana area in Murang’a county has breathtaking scenery to offer. Hiking up Kiambicho hills, you get to experience panoramic views of the surrounding areas. On a clear day, you can see Mt Kenya. The trail ends with a visit to the scenic Sagana canyons.
- Kiambicho Hill & forest
- Panoramic views
- River Sagana
- Sagana canyons
- Professional, knowledgeable, friendly guide.
- A commitment to make the tour as exciting, challenging, informative, and full as you’d like, and as is possible in a day.
What’s Not Included
- Transport (Ksh 700)
- KFS fee (Ksh 232)
0600hrs: Departure At the benches near Bata shop, Hilton (Opposite Kencom)
Route: Nairobi – Sagana
0800hrs: Hike Briefing & Stretches
0815hrs: Start the hike
1500h: Complete hike
About the Activity
Difficulty: Moderate – Challenge
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel via psv, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
This trip is NOT self-drive friendly.
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- Kindly note that we do not do pickups along the way.
- The trail is NOT suitable for kids and beginner hikers.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket.
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Our experiences are led by professional hiking guides, and well-known local guides who are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please contact us for more information.
Hikers that wish to cancel more than 48 hours before the hike will be issued a 50% refund of the total hiking fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded either.
What Drifters Say About this Trail