- This event has passed.
July 9 @ 6:00 am - 3:30 pmFree – KSh1,000
If rocks and amazing views excite you, Kipeto is the place to drift. You get to challenge and climb these beautiful rocks inside the forest with the chirping of the birds around you. Panoramic views of Shompole, Lake Magadi, and the gorgeous Oloroka ranges can be seen faintly from afar.
- Panoramic views of Shompole, Oregesaile & Oloroka
- Masaai Local guide tour
- Professional, knowledgeable, friendly guide.
- A commitment to make the tour as exciting, challenging, informative, and full as you’d like, and as is possible in a day.
What’s Not Included
- Transport (Ksh 800)
- Community fees(Ksh 250)
0600h: Departure At the benches near Bata shop, Hilton (opposite Kencom)
Route: Nrbi – Kona Baridi – Kipeto
0900h: Hike Briefing & Stretches
0910h: Start the hike
1430h: Complete hike
About this activity
Duration: 6 hours
Terrain: Mostly rocky
Trailhead: Near Kipeto Pry School
Trail Type: Out and Back
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel via psv, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
This trip is self-drive friendly and has safe parking: Bush Man Bar – Pin Location
Due to the trail’s accessibility, those self-driving are recommended to park at Konabaridi and join the group on PSV from there. Be sure to liaise with the guide for a smoother experience.
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- Kindly note that we do not do pickups along the way.
- The trail is NOT suitable for kids.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket.
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Our experiences are led by professional hiking guides, and well-known local guides who are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please contact us for more information.
Hikers that wish to cancel more than 48 hours before the hike will be issued a 50% refund of the total hiking fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded either.
What Drifters say about this trail