Mini – Hikeathon
April 8 @ 6:00 am - 5:00 pmKSh1,000
Test your body and mind on our mini-hikeathon. This experience is considered by many to be more of a test of mental fortitude than a physical challenge. The trail offers an opportunity to push your body to its absolute limits in endurance.
- Physical endurance
- Long-distance hiking
- Mental endurance
- Professional, knowledgeable, and friendly guide.
- A commitment to making the tour as exciting, challenging, informative, and full as you’d like and as possible in a day
- Achievement badge
- Lets Drift power bar
What’s Not Included
- Transport (Ksh 450)
0700h: Departure Time
0720h: Hike briefing and stretches
0830h: Start the hike
1700h: Complete the hike
Meet-up Location: Outside Bata Shop, Hilton
About this activity
Duration: 8 hrs
Distance: Apprx 35km
Terrain: Relatively flat
Endpoint: Maimahiu SGR Terminal
Trail Type: Point to Point
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel via PSV, we will meet up at the benches near Bata Shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
This drift is not self-drive friendly.
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact information is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- Kindly note that we do not do pickups along the way.
- The trail is not suitable for kids or beginner hikers.
- Hydrate constantly to avoid extreme exhaustion and heatstroke. Carry 3–4 liters of water and a hat to protect yourself from the heat.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket.
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Our experiences are led by professional hiking guides, and well-known local guides who are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please contact us for more information.
Hikers that wish to cancel more than 48 hours before the hike will be issued a 50% refund of the total hiking fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded either.
What Drifters say about this trail
By confirming your RSVP(s), you consent to all terms stated in the Terms & conditions and Waiver & Indemnity Agreement.