- This event has passed.
February 12 @ 7:30 am - 3:00 pmFree – KSh1,000
Join us for a one-of-a-kind photo walk! Explore the city’s hidden beauties and take breathtaking pics. Our knowledgeable guide will show you to the best sites and provide photography ideas. This is an excellent opportunity to network with other photographers, learn creative ways, and make memories of a lifetime. There are just a few spots left, so reserve immediately to take advantage of our great offer!
0800h: Departure Time
Route: Nrb – Limuru
0900h: Hike Briefing & Stretches
0920h: Start the hike
1330h: Complete hike
About this activity
Difficulty: Beginner/kids friendly
Distance: Less than 10km
Elevation: Relatively flat
Trailhead: Nifty Cafe
Trail Type: Out and back
- Tea farms
- Networking with fellow photographers
- Photography skills share (Editing methods)
- Instructor/guide fee
- Transport Fees(Ksh 450)
- Amateur photographers/videographers
- Experienced photographers/videographers
- Anyone willing to learn a skill in photo/videography
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Water 2Litres
- Rain gear
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel via psv, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
This trip is Self-drive friendly and has safe parking:- Nifty Cafe
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Our experiences are led by professional hiking guides, and well-known local guides who are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please contact us for more information.
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- Kindly note that we do not do pickups along the way.
- The trail is suitable for kids and beginner hikers.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket.
Hikers that wish to cancel more than 48 hours before the hike will be issued a 50% refund of the total hiking fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded either.
By confirming your RSVP(s), you consent to all terms stated in the Terms & conditions and Waiver & Indemnity Agreement.