- This event has passed.
November 13, 2022 @ 7:00 am - 3:00 pmFree – KSh1,000
The unplug escape is an opportunity to separate ourselves from the digital universe and rediscover what it means to be human in the simplest of ways through meaningful personal connections to self, others, and nature. At the start of our walk, we will all set our devices aside. No emails, no photos, no YouTube, no social media, no selfies. But, if it’s not on social media, did it really happen? We will find out.
Location – Uplands Forest
- No photography/Videos
- Forest walk
- Professional, knowledgeable, friendly guide.
- A commitment to make the tour as exciting, challenging, informative, and full as you’d like, and as is possible in a day.
What’s Not Included
- Transport (Ksh 300)
- KFS Fees (Ksh 232)
0700h: Departure At the benches near Bata shop, Hilton (Opposite Kencom)
Route: Nrbi – Uplands
0815h: Hike Briefing & Stretches
0820h: Start the walk
1500h: Complete experience
About this activity
Difficulty: Easy/Beginner friendly
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel via psv, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
This trip is self-drive-friendly and has safe parking. Rubis Nyambari Service Station – Pin Location
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Our experiences are led by professional hiking guides, and well-known local guides who are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please contact us for more information.
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- Kindly note that we do not do pickups along the way.
- The trail is suitable for kids and beginner hikers.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket.
Hikers that wish to cancel more than 48 hours before the hike will be issued a 50% refund of the total hiking fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded either.
By confirming your RSVP(s), you consent to all terms stated in the Terms & conditions and Waiver & Indemnity Agreement.