- This event has passed.
Friends of Creation
April 8 @ 8:00 am - 2:30 pmFree – KSh1,000
Come with us as we explore the hidden gem of Tigoni. Nestled within the green tea plantations, is a peaceful haven called Friends of Creation that focuses on recycling waste and preserving the environment. We’ll take a tour of the surrounding new trails and then relax under the shade at the picnic site, play DIY games all while learning about the environment and enjoying the refreshing climate.
- Friends of creation establishment
- Beautiful relaxation area
- Amazing hosts
0800h: Departure Time At the benches near Bata shop, Hilton (opposite Kencom)
0900h: Briefing & Stretches
0930h: Start the Hike
1400h: Complete Hike
Meet-up Location: Outside Bata Shop, Hilton
Route: Nrb- Friends of creation
About this activity
Difficulty: Beginner friendly
Duration: 6 hrs
- Professional, knowledgeable, friendly guide.
- A commitment to make the tour as exciting, challenging, informative, and full as you’d like, and as is possible in a day.
What’s Not Included
- Transport (Ksh 500)
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel via psv, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
This trip is Self-drive friendly and has safe parking: Pin Location
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- Kindly note that we do not do pickups along the way.
- The trail is suitable for beginners
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket.
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Our experiences are led by professional hiking guides, and well-known local guides who are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please contact us for more information.
Hikers that wish to cancel more than 48 hours before the hike will be issued a 50% refund of the total hiking fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded either.
By confirming your RSVP(s), you consent to all terms stated in the Terms & conditions and Waiver & Indemnity Agreement.