- This event has passed.
Thiba Falls Tour
July 24 @ 6:00 am - 6:00 pmFree – KSh1,000
Join our guide Jovial James on the quest to explore the picturesque Thiba Waterfalls in Kirinyaga county. The tour includes a visit to the Bali like Outdoormans Cabin
Feature Image Courtesy of Cosmas Rotich
0600h: Departure At the benches near Bata shop, Hilton (opposite Kencom)
Route: Nairobi – Kutus
0800h: Start the hike
1530h: Complete hike
About this activity
Distance: Less than 8km
- Outdoorsman Cabin
Experience & Guide fee
- Fare(Estimate – Ksh 800)
- Entrance (Ksh 300)
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel via psv, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- Kindly note that we do not do pickups along the way.
- The trail is NOT suitable for kids and beginner hikers.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket.
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Our experiences are led by professional hiking guides, and well-known local guides who are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please contact us for more information.
Hikers that wish to cancel more than 48 hours before the hike will be issued a 50% refund of the total hiking fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded either.