- This event has passed.
February 19 @ 7:30 am - 3:00 pmFree – KSh1,000
This easy trail is a perfect way to unwind. Throughout the trail, you’ll enjoy the amazing scenery as you walk through lush tea farms and forests, as well as a dam. Don’t forget to carry snacks, lots of water, a hat, warm clothing, and a lively spirit.
Feature Image Courtesy of Cossy
- Tea farms
- Forest trails
- Professional, knowledgeable, friendly guide.
- A commitment to make the tour as exciting, challenging, informative, and full as you’d like, and as is possible in a day.
What’s Not Included
- Transport (Ksh 250)
0730h: Departure At the benches near Bata shop, Hilton (opposite Kencom)
Route: Nrbi – Limuru
0830h: Hike Briefing & Stretches
0845h: Start the hike
1400h: Complete hike
About this activity
Duration: 5 hours
Trailhead: Limuru town
Trail-end: Limuru town
Where Do We Meet?
For group travel via psv, we will meet up at the benches near Bata shop Hilton (opposite Kencom). The guide will be at the meet-up point.
This trip is self-drive-friendly and has safe parking. Family Bank Limuru – Pin location
Know before you go
- The guide’s contact is available at the bottom of this page. Feel free to get in touch with any queries regarding this hike.
- Kindly note that we do not do pickups along the way.
- The trail is suitable for kids and beginner hikers.
- Kindly observe the COVID-19 health safety regulations.
- You will get an email confirmation of your booking once you purchase your ticket.
Our Safety Pledge
Your safety is our top priority. Our experiences are led by professional hiking guides, and well-known local guides who are well versed with the trails they are guiding. All our guides carry a First-aid Kit and have an emergency contact. If you have any further questions about safety, please contact us for more information.
Hikers that wish to cancel more than 48 hours before the hike will be issued a 50% refund of the total hiking fees. Those that cancel 48 hours or less to the actual date will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded either.
- Hiking Gear Guide
- Hiking Gear Vendors
- Trail Difficulty Guide
- Trail Gallery
- Strava Routes
- Guide Bios
- Participation Badges
- Whatsapp Text Helpline
- Drift Shop
- Book a Private Drift
- Rate Lets Drift on Google
By confirming your RSVP(s), you consent to all terms stated in the Terms & conditions and Waiver & Indemnity Agreement.