Mother nature has quite many beautiful secrets we are yet to unpack. If you are looking to capture some hidden sceneries in Kenya, this might be what you are looking for. If you’re also an amateur photographer looking to pick up some new skills, this might also be for you.
On the photowalk you get to develop an eye for spotting great picture subjects; and we also have our lead photographer who will give you more tips and tricks on how to move from taking average photos to spectacular photos.
Join us for this walk where you get to experience the serenity of nature, while growing your photography skills.
What is special about this experience?
- Different breathtaking views. The photowalk happens on different trails, so you get to experience new breathtaking views every time.
- Beautiful flora. We select trails that offer a variety of plants for you to enjoy and have different content for your portfolio.
- Training session. If you are new to photography, our lead photographer, will walk with you and guide you on how to take better photos.
- Candid conversations. There will be a bonding session for everyone to have authentic conversations with each other.
This is an easy walk. The terrains are mostly gentle slopes, so you won’t have a problem carrying your gear.
The central meeting point is Nairobi CBD on the benches near Bata Hilton. From there, we head out to take public transport to the starting point.
The experience is also self-drive friendly in case you don’t want to take public transport.
What do you need for the experience?
- Camera or smartphone
- Hiking boots
- Snacks such as nuts, granola bars, fruits, fresh juice
- 2– 3 litres of water (bring a reusable water bottle or a hydration pack).
- Quick dry clothes
- An open mind and willingness to learn
Here’s a list of resources for hiking gear you can check out.
Can you bring your kids with you?
Yes. This is a very child friendly experience for your young one to come and learn more about nature and photography.
In case you liked this experience, you could check out our other Drift Specials. You could also check out YogAdventure, She Wild, Unplug
Can’t wait for you to join us on the next Photowalk!