Cycling in nature is always a fantastic adventure. It is a nice break from the city life that lets you stay fit, both physically and mentally.
Victoria’s Secret is an easy trail in KeFri where we get to have fun in the forest. The trail is mostly gentle except for a steep meander. So why did we call it Victoria’s secret? Come to the trail and find out about her secret.
What is special about this trail
- Nature Trails. The trail is in KeFri where there are many trees and spots for you to just connect with nature.
- Revealing Victoria’s secret. Come and see the spot where the name Victoria’s Secret was coined.
- Bonding session. After the trail we have lunch together and get to connect with each other better.
This is a very easy biking trail suitable for beginners.
If you are new to biking, you might want to try out this trail.
The central meeting point is Nairobi CBD on the benches near Bata Hilton. From there, we head out to take public transport to KeFri.
The trail is also self-drive friendly in case you don’t want to take public transport.
What do you need for the trail?
- Padded shorts/ saddle pad(optional)
- Snacks such as nuts, granola bars, fruits, fresh juice,
- 2 – 3 litres of water (bring a reusable water bottle or a hydration pack).
Can you bring your kids with you?
Yes. This is a child-friendly biking experience. You can bring your kids for a biking adventure.
If you liked Victoria’s secret, you might want to check out Miss the Trees and Love This beat