We live in a fast-paced world where everyone is in a hurry. We have gotten caught up in the hustle culture where we are always working and looking for a new way to make more money. So we forget to slow down and take care of ourselves.
We created the YogAdventure experience to enable you to wind down, relax and be present in the moment. Practising yoga is a great way to release tension, stress and anxiety thereby improving your mental health. Yoga is also a great exercise to increase your strength and flexibility, so you can say bye-bye to body stiffness.
YogAdventure combines yoga and the best hiking experiences near Nairobi for you to have an amazing time.
What is special about this experience?
- Forest walk. The hike involves a short forest walk where you can unwind as you listen to the sounds of nature.
- Yoga. We have a highly qualified yoga instructor who will take us through the yoga session, to help us improve our strength, flexibility and mental health. Don’t worry if you are a beginner, the yoga is tailored to accommodate even those who have never done yoga before.
- Meditation. We will have a meditation session after yoga, to help us reconnect and ease anxiety and depression.
This is an easy, beginner-friendly experience suitable for all people.
The central meeting point is Nairobi CBD on the benches near Bata Hilton. From there, we head out to take public transport to the starting point.
The experience is also self-drive-friendly if you don’t want to take public transport.
What do you need for this experience?
- Hiking boots
- Trekking pole
- Snacks such as nuts, granola bars, fruits, fresh juice,
- 3 – 4 litres of water (bring a reusable water bottle or a hydration pack).
- Comfortable hiking clothes
- Yoga mat
If you don’t know where to get the best hiking gear in Nairobi, click here.
Can you bring your kids with you?
Yes, you can. The experience is easy and child-friendly.
Similar experiences you might enjoy